Garage Door Repair in Buckeye, AZ
Garage Door Repair of Buckeye wants to fix your door as quickly as possible. You can be certain that our team will fix it right the first time using only high quality parts for a long lasting repair. We’re excited to help you out with all your garage door needs in Buckeye, Arizona.
Why Is My Garage Door Not Working?
We’re here to help you figure out why your door isn’t working. It can be caused by a variety of reasons as your door has over 300 parts. Some of the common issues we see and what causes them are as follows:
- Worn opener gears: Your opener will sound like it’s working but your door doesn’t move
- Bad circuit board in your opener: Your opener is plugged in but isn’t responsive and the lights don’t come on
- Broken springs: Your door will start to open but then quickly close
- Worn or broken rollers: You hear a new, loud noise during door operation or your door operates with jerking movements
- Broken cable: Your door sags on one side where the cable is broken
Any of these issues require a professional to come to your home for repair. These are also just a few of the main problems we see. If you’re having problems with your door give us a call!
Troubleshooting Tips for Common Problems
Sometimes your door issues are caused by something that can easily fixed. To rule out those issues, try these quick troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure your opener is plugged in
- Check the emergency release handle to make sure it wasn’t pulled
- Clean your sensor eyes and check to see that they are aligned
- Try the wall mount switch to rule out a faulty remote
- Make sure there’s nothing in the path of your door
If these don’t work then give us a call to schedule a repair person to come fix your door.
We Bring Quality Parts for Replacement
We choose to partner with only the highest quality brands. We want to make sure that the parts we bring with us for repair are quality parts that will last a long time. In fact, most of the brands we partner with offer lifetime warranties on their products. We also want to make sure we can fix your door as quickly as possible and that’s why we come to your home fully stocked with common replacement parts.
We’re Here for Emergency Garage Door Help
You don’t have to worry if your door breaks outside of our normal business hours because we always have technicians standing by to help you out. It doesn’t matter what day it is or what time it is, when you call we’ll go to work to help you out as quickly as possible. We’re here for you 24/7!
Chat with Our Repair Team Today!
Garage Door Repair of Buckeye wants to help you out as quickly as we can. We want to make sure your door is working again as quickly as possible. For repair help in the Buckeye, Arizona area give us a call now!
Garage Door Repair Buckeye
Buckeye , AZ 85326
- Monday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Wedesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Thursday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Friday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Saturday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Sunday: 12am - 11:59pm
Cash, Check, Credit Card
To schedule an inspection by professional technician in Buckeye please visit Garage Door Repair Buckeye , AZ